Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Submitted papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign in Springer consent to publish form and present their paper at the conference. Springer reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from Springer Link) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Each accepted article is required to register at the full-rate by at least one author. All accepted and registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered. If the author will not make the conference registration, the paper will be automatically removed from the conference proceedings.
Please note that papers will not be included in the proceedings of the conference unless one author of the paper does not pay the registration fee within the deadline.
- The number of pages is limited to 8 for one paper.
- It is obligatory for at least one author to register, attend the conference and present each paper.
The conference registration includes:
- Welcome reception with conference kit
- Participation of all conference sessions
- High tea, lunch and banquet dinner.
- Conference Certificate
Obligatory registration deadline: July 1, 2017.
- The registration doesnot cover accommodation, transportation etc.
- No attendee will be allowed to pick up conference kit for their colleagues without prior written permission from the original registrant.
- Conference Attendee /co-author participant / Listener registration fee doesn’t cover registration kit and proceedings.
- Without full author registration at the conference, paper will not be published in Springer Proceedings.
- All registration fees specified are excluding bank charges.
- All other authors including Indians currently residing/working in other countries should make payment in USD.
Payment of Registration Fee
To be published in the conference proceedings (AISC Series, Springer), an author of an accepted paper is required register for the conference at the full rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference .
- Indian author will register each paper by paying 6000 INR only
- International author will register each paper by paying 200 USD only.
- Conference attendee / co-author participant / listener will register by paying 1000 INR only.
Participants can use the online transfer within the India only or wire transfer from outside the India for paying registration fees.
|Bank Name||To Be Updated Soon|
|Branch Details||To Be Updated Soon|
|Account Name||To Be Updated Soon|
|Account Number||To Be Updated Soon|
|Account Type||To Be Updated Soon|
|IFSC Code||To Be Updated Soon|
|MICR Code||To Be Updated Soon|
|SWIFT Code||To Be Updated Soon|
Cancellation of Registration
If any author wants to cancel his or her registration, he must write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 30, 2017. A processing fee of INR 3000 will be deducted from the paid registration fee and rest amount will be returned to the author.
No request of authorship cancellation and refund will be accepted (the same applies if you are unable to participate due to VISA problems) after September 30, 2017. However, a cancellation made by the presenter will be accepted with a written document send to email@example.com by September 30, 2017, at the latest.
For any correspondence contact:
Organizing Chair, ICCAN-2017
School of Computer Engineering
Campus-15, KIIT University
Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com